Lemon Poppy Seed-Cookies
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Dairy-Free Sweetened Condensed Milk (click for recipe), For Icing
- 0.5 pieces 0.5 pieces 0.5 pieces Lemon Juice
- 0.5 pieces 0.5 pieces 0.5 pieces Lemon zest
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract, For Icing
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pea Protein Powder (unflavored), Raw Nutritional Vegan Pro - Maple Vanilla
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Gluten Free Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Poppy Seeds, Optional
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Grain-free Powdered Sugar (click for recipe), For Icing
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 °F (180 °C) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Reserve.
- In a large bowl, soften your vegan margarine for about 20 seconds in the microwave. Then add the granulated sugar to it and cream everything with a mixer.
- Finally, add the lemon juice and zest, the plant-based milk, then vanilla extract and mix again with the mixer.
- In a small bowl, mix the dry ingredients together (from the baking powder to the poppy seeds). Gradually add these to the liquid ingredients, stirring with a fork.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet until you get 14 cookies.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 14 minutes. When out of the oven, mash the cookies with the back of a fork and let them cool completely before glazing.
- For the icing: Soften the margarine in the microwave, then add the icing sugar as well as the plant-based milk and the vanilla extract to it. Blend until smooth.
- Lightly glaze your cookies. Let the icing set before eating.
Store at room temperature in an airtight container or freeze without worries.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week