Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder, Organic
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 5 5 5 Eggs
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Almond Milk, or non-dairy milk of choice
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Ghee
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Banana, 2 ripe bananas
- 1.5 cups 1.5 cups 1.5 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and line a muffin tin with parchment paper cupcake liners.
- In a small mixing bowl, whist together the coconut flour, arrowroot flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Melt the ghee over low heat, and then allow to cool.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the eggs, maple syrup, almond milk, and vanilla extract. Blend with a hand mixer.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the wet mixture, and blend until smooth.
- Add the melted ghee to the batter, and blend again until smooth.
- In the small mixing bowl that contained the flour mixture, beat the two bananas until they are mushy.
- Add the banana to the batter, and blend again to incorporate evenly into the batter. It is okay to have small pieces of banana throughout the batter.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, and using an ice cream scoop, fill each cupcake paper 3/4 full of batter.
- Bake for 35 minutes, remove from the oven, and bake the remaining muffins.
- Allow to cool completely before eating.
This recipe makes approximately 15 muffins, so you will need to use two muffin tins, or finish baking the muffins once the first batch is cool enough to remove from the tin. You can use butter, palm shortening, coconut oil, or avocado oil in place of the ghee in this recipe. You can also use coconut milk, hemp, or oat milk in place of the almond milk.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCupcakes & Muffins FODMAP Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.