Pesto and Goat Cheese Pasta with Escarole
This delicious pasta dish is easy to make, and full of flavor, perfect for summertime when you have lots of fresh basil and escarole growing in your garden! Top with some grilled chicken for the perfect meal.
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Escarole, thinly sliced
- 4 cups 4 cups 4 cups Rice Noodles, cooked according to the packaging
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Basil Pesto (click for recipe)
- 2 oz 2 oz 2 oz Goat Cheese
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Water, hot pasta water
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil, and cook the pasta according to the instructions.
- In a large saucepan, saute the garlic over medium-low heat.
- Once fragrant, add the escarole, and saute until soft.
- Stir in the pesto, and goat cheese, and once the pasta has finished cooking, add the half cup of pasta water to the sauce, and stir to combine until creamy.
- Toss with the pasta, and top with fresh parm, and enjoy.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week