Pizza Potato Skins
When you are craving pizza, but want something easy to make, these Pizza Potato Skins are just the thing! Minimal work, with lots of flavor. You can enjoy them for a meal, or a fun party finger food.
- 3 3 3 Potatoes, White, 3 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Tomato Puree (Strained Tomatoes)
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Amore
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Fresh Mozzarella
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Pepperoni, Uncured, large slices, cut into quarters
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Parsley, Flat Leaf, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Rinse the potatoes (lightly scrub if needed).
- Place the potatoes directly on the rack in a preheated oven. Bake for at least 1 hour, up to 1.5 hours for extra crispy skins.
- While the potatoes are baking, make a quick pizza sauce: mix together the tomato puree with 1/2 tsp salt and 1 tsp of our Amore Italian Seasoning.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and slice in half. Reduce the oven temperature to 400 F.
- Scoop out most of potato. You can set this aside to make easy mashed potatoes.
- In each scooped out potato half, add a layer of of the pizza sauce, then fresh mozzarella, and top with pepperoni.
- Place the pizza potato skins on a baking sheet, and return to the oven for 10 minutes to crisp the pepperoni and melt the cheese.
- Serve with a sprinkle of chopped fresh parsley.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Egg Free Entrées Nut Free Shellfish Free Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.