Easy Grain-Free Pop Tarts
- 12 oz 12 oz 12 oz Primal Palate Magic Cookie Dough, (1 whole container)
- 10 tsp 10 tsp 10 tsp Blueberry Preserves, Bonne Maman brand
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar, 365 Organic
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 5 tsp 5 tsp 5 tsp Carnival Sprinkles (India Tree brand)
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, and preheat your oven to bake at 350 degrees.
- Dust your work surface with arrowroot flour, and place your cookie dough on your work surface.
- Roll out your cookie dough to 1/4 inch thick, and using a knife or cookie cutter, cut the cookie dough into roughly 2x3 inch rectangles, or your desired size.
- Place 1-2 teaspoons of fruit preserves int the center of half of the rectangles, and carefully top each rectangle with another piece of cookie dough.
- Gently press the edges together, and use a fork to seal the edges.
- Bake the pop tarts for approximately 13 minutes. Slightly longer if they are larger, and less if they are smaller.
- Allow the pop tarts to cool completely to room temperature.
- If making the frosting, whisk together the powdered sugar and almond milk, to frost each pop tart.
- Once frosted, sprinkle each pop tart with sprinkles.
- Allow the frosting to dry completely before enjoying. Keep refrigerated.
I recommend ordering a set of rectangle cookie cutters to make this recipe even easier! You can order a set of multiple sizes so you can make larger pop tarts, or mini ones. If you use a knife to cut your shapes, it will be more difficult to get uniform sizing, and can cause some frustration.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week