Grain-free Powdered Sugar
This grain-free powdered sugar is the perfect sweet ingredient for your most decadent treats.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pour the maple sugar into a high speed blender or food processor.
- Add the tapioca starch, and place the lid on the blender.
- Cover the top of the blender with a kitchen towel, to keep the sugar dust from getting in the air.
- Blend on high until your sugar is finely ground. This takes about 30 seconds.
- Pour powdered sugar into a glass container, or use immediately.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week