There just isn't anything like salty butter on things like baked sweet potatoes or AIP Banana Bread. This is a quick and easy substitute to give that creamy, salty and buttery flavor you've been craving!
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Palm Oil Shortening, Organic [*Spectrum Brand, sustainably sourced], plus 1 tbsp
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Blend on lowest setting until combined and creamy. Store in small covered dish at room temperature for soft butter or in the refrigerator for solid butter.
- [For stick butter] Prepare as above, spread into lid of butter dish and place into refrigerator to harden for 2-3 hours.
- Once completely hardened, submerge bottom of butter lid in bowl filled with 1" of hot water. This will melt butter closest to the lid, allowing for easy removal. Turn lid upside-down onto butter dish tray.
- Let soften slightly at room temperature before slicing.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.