Grain-free Strawberry Galette
This easy and delicious treat is the perfect combination of a cookie and a hand pie. Mini strawberry filled galettes! All you need is our Magic Cookie dough, your favorite fruit preserves, a couple fresh strawberries, and some organic sugar if you would like for some extra decoration. Top with a mini scoop of your favorite vanilla ice cream. We love Nadamoo!
- 12 oz 12 oz 12 oz Primal Palate Magic Cookie Dough, 1 full container
- 8 tsp 8 tsp 8 tsp Strawberry Fruit Spread, Bonne Maman brand preserves
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Strawberries, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Sugar, Raw
- 1 1 1 Egg, whisked for an egg wash
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Arrowroot Flour, for dusting
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to bake at 350 degrees.
- Thinly slice the fresh strawberries.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on your work surface, and dust with arrowroot flour.
- Roll your Magic Cookie Dough to about 1/4 inch thick, and use a 4 inch circular cutter to cut out the dough into your galette shapes.
- Spread about a teaspoon of jam onto the middle of the dough, and place a few thinly sliced fresh strawberries on top in the center.
- Gently fold in the outer edge all around.
- Gently brush the edge of the galette with an egg wash and sprinkle with organic sugar if desired.
- Carefully slide the parchment paper with the mini galettes onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes.
- Repeat this process with the remaining dough.
- Do not move the galettes from the baking sheet until they have cooled.
- Once cooled, serve with a scoop of your favorite vanilla ice cream, and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week