Deconstructed Asian Bowl
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Lettuce, Spring Mix Salad Greens
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Cauliflower Rice (click for recipe), (click to see recipe)
- 4 oz 4 oz 4 oz Salmon Filet, Wild Caught, (leftover broiled salmon or protein of choice)
- 4 pieces 4 pieces 4 pieces Asparagus, (blanched and sliced)
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 Cucumber, sliced
- 1 1 1 Nori Seaweed, 1 sheet, cut into slices
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 Avocado, sliced
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Sauerkraut
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Mashed Sweet Potatoes (click for recipe)
- Cilantro, to garnish
- Sesame Seeds, to garnish
- Asian Almond Dressing (click for recipe), (click to see recipe)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small jar or bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and mix well until you get a creamy sauce.
- Assemble all salad ingredients in a large, deep bowl. Drizzle with asian almond dressing and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free GAPS Nightshade Free Pescetarian Salads Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.