Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 4 4 4 Sweet Potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes, and place in a large soup pot filled with water.
- Bring water to boil, and boil sweet potatoes until fork tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drain sweet potatoes and place in a large bowl, or kitchen aid mixer.
- With kitchen aid mixer, or hand mixer, mash sweet potatoes on low to keep from getting lumpy and "glue-like".
- Continue to mash while adding coconut oil, coconut milk, and maple syrup.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week