- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup Chicken Breast, Skinless, cooked and cubed
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Celery
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Onion, minced (or sub scallion or shallot)
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Raisins
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Walnuts, Organic, roughly chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Apple, Fuji, diced (about 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Mayonnaise (click for recipe), or yogurt (dairy or coconut)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Water, as needed to thin out the mayo or yogurt
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice, or to taste
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Granulated Garlic
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Salt, or to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together the chicken, celery, onion, raisins, walnuts and apple. Set aside.
- In a smaller mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt and/or mayo, water (if needed to thin it out to a whiskable consistency), lemon juice, garlic, pepper and salt.
- Fold the dressing (yogurt/mayo mixture) into the chicken mixture until thoroughly combined. Taste and adjust seasonings, if necessary.
- Serve immediately.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Use mayo or coconut-based yogurt for a non-dairy or Whole30 compliant adaptation.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week