- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Macadamia Nut Oil
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Eggs, Pastured
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon, juice
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Yellow Mustard Seed, ground
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a blender or food processor, blend egg, lemon juice, and mustard seed.
- Slowly add in oil, 1 tablespoon at a time, continuing to blend.
- When the oil has all emulsified and you have a creamy mayonnaise, add in salt and pepper, and continue to blend.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week