- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Mayonnaise (click for recipe)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Fermented Dill Pickles (click for recipe), diced
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Dill Weed
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Lemon, zest only
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Salt, (a pinch)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small mixing bowl, combine diced pickles and mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle dill, lemon zest, and salt into the mayonnaise and stir to combine.
- Keep refrigerated until use.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Tastes great! Very easy to create.