Spaghetti Squash Cakes
I don't know about you but being single and cooking for one can lead to lots of leftovers. When I usually cook spaghetti squash I have a lot left over. So I decided to make some spaghetti squash cakes. It is super simple.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Baked Spaghetti Squash (click for recipe), cooked and drained of excess water
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs, beaten
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Ghee, Butter, or Coconut Oil - to fry
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Squeeze and drain the spaghetti squash in paper towel.
- Mix together squash and beaten eggs.
- Heat ghee, coconut oil, or butter in frying pan.
- Spoon mixture into frying pan.
- Cook until golden brown and flip.
- Cook until browned on second side.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week