Skillet to Plate in Under 30 (Gyro Version)
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Onion, white, yellow or red, personal preference rules here!
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Black Olives, small can of sliced
- 2 pieces 2 pieces 2 pieces Celery, diced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Super Gyro Seasoning, heaping
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Mayonnaise (click for recipe), can use a full cup or more, as preferred
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Horseradish, fresh ground, optional*
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt and Pepper, as desired
- Serves: 4 people or 2 really post WOD hungry people
- In a skillet over medium high heat, loosely fry until half cooked: 1 pound of grass fed hamburger and Lightly salt and Pepper, optional
- Combine in bowl and add to half cooked hamburger: 1 diced onion, personal preference of white, yellow or red, no rules here! Small can of sliced black olives, drained, 2 ribs of sliced celery, 1 heaping tablespoon of Primal Palate Gyro Seasoning
- Once hamburger has darken and is almost crispy brown, the celery and onion should be just softened and tender.
- Take off heat and stir in: 3/4 -1 cup of paleo mayo, I preferred homemade but pre-made can work here also, 1 tablespoon of fresh ground horseradish, optional*
- Mix well and enjoy!
*Don’t be scared of the horseradish bite. This little amount adds depth to dish with slight punch.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week