Salmon and Avocado Sushi Bowl
- 150 gram 150 gram 150 gram Salmon, Canned, drained
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Avocado, sliced
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Nori Seaweed, sheets, toasted
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Radish, I like to use this quick and easy pickled radish - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/quick-and-easy-pickled-radish-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Cucumber, baby/mini
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Red Chili (Fresh, Asian-style), Finely sliced more or less to taste/with or without seeds depending on how feisty you’re feeling
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds, black
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Kitchen Mayonnaise
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Cauliflower Rice (click for recipe)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut Oil, Organic, melted and cooled
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ginger Root, grated
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt, More or less to taste
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh
- Place a fry pan over medium-high heat, add coconut oil (or cooking fat of choice), garlic and ginger and cooking for 2-3 minutes, until slightly golden and fragrant.
- Add cauliflower rice and cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally (do not over-stir or it will go mushy) until cooked through.
- Add coconut aminos, salt and pepper and stir to combine then remove form the heat.
- To serve –
- Load everything into a big ol’ bowl and dive on in.
If you are unable to get pre-riced cauliflower it’s easy to make your own – just grate up cauliflower either using a trusty old box grater or process in your food processor for a couple of seconds. The recipe I have shared below is for one deliciously simple, seriously awesome salmon and avocado sushi bowl but you could easily double-triple-quadruple the quantities and make a mega batch, divide it into pretty little jars (or just plastic containers) ready to grab and go to take to work or school or just to have on hand for the busy week ahead. And, if salmon isn’t your jam you could easily sub in your protein of choice – chicken, pork, steak, beef or even just a couple of eggs would go very nicely here too 👌🏻
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week