Pumpkin Spiced Salted Caramel Bliss Bites
Blissfully soft, deliciously chewy, perfectly spiced, lightly salted, caramel infused bites of happiness.
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Cashews, raw
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almonds, I use raw, unsalted
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Dates (Medjool), approx 7 large dates, pits removed
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract, or 10-12 drops of vanilla cream stevia (I like sweet leaf stevia) - more or less to desired level of sweetness
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Healthy, Homemade Pumpkin Spice Mix (click for recipe)
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Coconut, shredded, Optional for serving
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Cacao Powder, Raw, Optional for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place almonds and cashews in your food processor/blender and pulse until crumbly, you want there to still be a few bigger chunks to give the bites some nice texture.
- Add dates and process until the mixture comes together to form a sticky “dough”.
- Add vanilla, salt flakes and spices and process again until combined.
- Using your hands, roll approx 1 Tablespoon of dough into little bite size balls then set aside.
- I feel like I should mention that when I make my bliss bites I tend to make them way smaller than the ones you see in stores or cafes. I prefer to make them on the smaller side because I like being able to just pop one in my mouth on the down low so I don’t have to share I can go about my business. I would say you would probably need 3 of my bliss bites to make up the size of one of those store bought/cafe size bites. Feel free make them whatever size that tickles your fancy, just wanted to put that out there ud83dude42
- Place your coconut and cacao each into a small bowl (or even just a zip lock bag) then gently roll your bliss bites in the coconut or cacao for coating, gently but firmly pressing as you go.
- Once your bites have their delicious little coating, transfer directly to your mouth an airtight container (or even just a ziplock bag) and store in the fridge
- Enjoy xo
If you find your dates are a little dry you could try soaking them in some warm water for 10 mins before you begin, then drain and rinse and make as normal.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCandies Dairy Free Egg Free GAPS Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.