Pumpkin Spiced Salted Caramel Bliss Bites
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup raw Cashews
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almonds, I use raw, unsalted
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Dates (Medjool), approx 7 large dates, pits removed
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract, or 10-12 drops of vanilla cream stevia (I like sweet leaf stevia) - more or less to desired level of sweetness
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Homemade Pumpkin Spice Mix Healthy (click for recipe)
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp shredded Coconut, Optional for serving
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder, Optional for serving
- Place almonds and cashews in your food processor/blender and pulse until crumbly, you want there to still be a few bigger chunks to give the bites some nice texture.
- Add dates and process until the mixture comes together to form a sticky “dough”.
- Add vanilla, salt flakes and spices and process again until combined.
- Using your hands, roll approx 1 Tablespoon of dough into little bite size balls then set aside.
- I feel like I should mention that when I make my bliss bites I tend to make them way smaller than the ones you see in stores or cafes. I prefer to make them on the smaller side because I like being able to just pop one in my mouth on the down low so I don’t have to share I can go about my business. I would say you would probably need 3 of my bliss bites to make up the size of one of those store bought/cafe size bites. Feel free make them whatever size that tickles your fancy, just wanted to put that out there ud83dude42
- Place your coconut and cacao each into a small bowl (or even just a zip lock bag) then gently roll your bliss bites in the coconut or cacao for coating, gently but firmly pressing as you go.
- Once your bites have their delicious little coating, transfer directly to your mouth an airtight container (or even just a ziplock bag) and store in the fridge
- Enjoy xo
If you find your dates are a little dry you could try soaking them in some warm water for 10 mins before you begin, then drain and rinse and make as normal.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week