Healthy, Homemade Pumpkin Spice Mix
All natural, quick and easy, deliciously simple, healthy, homemade, pumpkin spice mix. A little jar of purely magical, holiday inspired, heart-warming, happiness ❤️
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cinnamon, ground
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Ginger, ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cloves, ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Allspice, ground
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Cardamom Seed, ground
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients into a small bowl or glass jar (or even just a zip lock bag would work) and stir (or shake) to combine.
- Store in a sealed, air tight container (or ziplock bag). Should keep well for up to 3 months.
- Enjoy xo
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week