Paleo Sweet Potato Brownies
Fudgy brownies kept moist with mashed sweet potato.
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Mashed Sweet Potatoes (click for recipe)
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Cream
- 0.333 tsp 0.333 tsp 0.333 tsp Liquid Stevia Extract
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Organic, Raw Cacao Nibs
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 0.062 tsp 0.062 tsp 0.062 tsp Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Baking Soda
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and grease an 8"x8" glass baking dish with a little coconut oil.
- Whisk the eggs with the coconut oil, sweet potato, coconut cream, and stevia.
- Add the cocoa powder and nibs and mix well.
- Add the coconut flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix well.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool, cut, and enjoy.
You can use pumpkin instead of sweet potato if you like.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week