When you’re looking for a sweet-something to treat yourself, few dessert options have that “je ne sais quoi” like cheesecake. On a scale of one to ten on the cheat-o-meter, this is pretty much an eleven. We’re not saying to avoid this recipe, just find many friends to share it with.
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Lemon, juice and zest
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz Plain Greek Yogurt, full fat
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs, Pastured
- 8 oz 8 oz 8 oz Cream Cheese, Full Fat
- 2 2 2 Almond Flour Pie Crust (click for recipe)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Make almond flour crust , doubling the amounts to create a thicker crust.
- Preheat oven to bake at 325°F.
- Lightly grease bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with coconut oil, and line with parchment to ensure easy removal.
- Press the crust batter into the bottom of the pan, forming an even layer.
- Bake crust 15–20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove crust and allow to cool.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cheesecake ingredients in a large mixing bowl, blending eggs into the batter one at a time.
- Blend cheesecake batter with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Pour mixture over the crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 65 minutes.
- Chill until serving.
You can also keep this cheesecake in the freezer until served.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Pies Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
It’s a lovely and easy to make recipe. Really tasty! I’ll be definitely doing this one again 🙂