Lemon Butter Cod
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Rinse cod under cool water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place cod into an oven safe baking dish.
- Sprinkle cod with salt and pepper.
- Lay butter on top of the cod filets, two pieces of butter per four ounces of fish.
- Lay lemon slices on top of the cod filets, two slices per four ounces of fish.
- Bake cod, uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Serve with Tartar Sauce.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week