Healthy, Homemade Pumpkin Spiced Almond Butter
All natural, quick and easy, thick and creamy, deliciously dreamy, subtly sweet, perfectly spiced, healthy, homemade pumpkin spiced almond butter - the perfect treat for any time of day.
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Almonds, I use raw, unsalted
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Healthy, Homemade Pumpkin Spice Mix (click for recipe)
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 175C (350F)
- Line a large baking sheet with baking/parchment paper (or a non stick silpat mat) and pour on your almonds, making sure they are spread evenly - aka not crowded.
- Roast your almonds for 10 minutes, until lightly toasted and deliciously golden.
- Pour your roasted almonds into the bowl of your food processor or blender and process until smooth and creamy (or your desired consistency). Initially the almonds wil grind down into a powder, give it a minute or two and the oils will extract and it will become deliciously, thick, rich and creamy. You may need to stop and scrape down the sides of the bowl occasionally.
- Once you have blended to your desired consistency, add your vanilla, pumpkin spice and salt then process until well combined.
- Taste and adjust seasoning accordingly - add a little extra salt or more vanilla or pumpkin spice if you feel the need and, if you prefer a thinner/more runny consistency feel free to add a drizzle of coconut oil to thin it out.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. It should keep well for up to 2 weeks - if it lasts that long! (← seriously, good luck with that 😉
- Enjoy xoxo
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week