This is a great way to change things up with the eggs in your fridge. The steaming method of hard-cooking the eggs is so clutch. You'll never cook them any other way!
- 6 6 6 Eggs
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Mayonnaise (click for recipe), (homemade, or Primal Kitchen brand)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Chives , minced
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Salt, more or less, to taste
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place a steamer basket into a small pot. Add about 1" of water (just to the bottom of the basket), and heat over medium high heat until the water begins to boil.
- Add the eggs to the steamer basket, cover with a lid, and steam for 12 minutes.
- Remove the eggs from the steamer basket, and place them into a bowl filled with ice and cold water. Allow them to cool off for about 5-10 minutes.
- While the eggs are chilling, mince the chives and measure 1/4 cup of mayonnaise. Our favorite is the Primal Kitchen brand (by Mark Sisson).
- Peel the eggs, and place them into a medium bowl. Mash them using a large fork or potato masher.
- Mix in the mayonnaise, chives, salt, and pepper. Serve!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.