- 12 oz 12 oz 12 oz Primal Palate Magic Cookie Dough
- Carnival Sprinkles (India Tree brand), (optional)
- Vanilla Buttercream Frosting (click for recipe), (optional)
- Allow the Magic Cookie Dough to come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Roll out the cookie dough and cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters.
- For cookies with sprinkles, add the sprinkles before baking.
- Bake on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- For frosted cookies, allow the cookies to cool completely before frosting.
For ease with rolling and cutting this dough into shapes, be sure to use the dough cold from the fridge, and liberally dust your work surface with arrowroot or tapioca starch. You can also dust the top of the dough before rolling out the cookies, as well as your rolling pin. For easy transfer to a baking sheet, dust a metal spatula with arrowroot or tapioca starch, and gently lift the cookies from the work surface to your prepared baking sheet.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week