Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add softened grass fed butter to the bowl of a standing mixer, and using the beater attachment, whip the butter for 5 minutes.
- Add the vanilla extract and heavy cream, and continue to whip until incorporated.
- Add the powdered sugar, a little bit at a time, beating the sugar into the butter after each addition. Whip until light and fluffy.
- You can use the buttercream like this, or add natural food coloring or cocoa powder (to make chocolate frosting) as variations for decorative cupcakes and cakes.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until use.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week