For a few years after college, I lived in Washington, D.C., which happens to be a fantastic place for enjoying blue crabs. During my time there, I had the pleasure of eating many, many crab cakes. These crab cakes bring a taste of Maryland to your dinner plate.
- 1 1 1 Egg, whisked
- 1 1 1 Shallot, minced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise (click for recipe)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Parsley, Flat Leaf, chopped
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz Lump Crab Meat
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Seafood Mustard Sauce
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to bake at 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine crab meat, egg, mayo, shallot, parsley, and Old Bay seasoning.
- Form crab mixture into cakes, about the size of the palm of your hand.
- Place cakes on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle tops of cakes with additional Old Bay seasoning.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Top crab cakes with the mustard sauce and serve.
- Garnish with parsley, fresh chives, or a lemon wedge.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week