Although typically served with a peanut sauce, our version of this Thai dish is complimented with a tangy sunbutter-based dipping sauce. This tasty recipe is perfect for parties, and sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 3 cloves 3 cloves 3 cloves Garlic, grated
- 1 1/2 tsp 1 1/2 tsp 1 1/2 tsp Ginger Root, grated
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 2 1/2 lb 2 1/2 lb 2 1/2 lb Chicken Tenders
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup “Peanut” Satay Sauce (click for recipe)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine coconut milk, garlic, ginger, curry powder and salt in a small mixing bowl.
- Mix until evenly combined.
- Marinate chicken with mixture for 2–4 hours.
- Soak wooden skewers for a minimum of 1 hour, prior to grilling.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Skewer chicken tenders with the pre-soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 8–12 minutes, turning as necessary to cook evenly.
- Serve with “peanut” satay sauce.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free Poultry Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Great flavor! Be sure to make the “peanut” sauce as well!