Although typically served with a peanut sauce, our version of this Thai dish is complimented with a tangy sunbutter-based dipping sauce. This tasty recipe is perfect for parties, and sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 3 cloves 3 cloves 3 cloves Garlic, grated
- 1 1/2 tsp 1 1/2 tsp 1 1/2 tsp Ginger Root, grated
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 2 1/2 lb 2 1/2 lb 2 1/2 lb Chicken Tenders
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup “Peanut” Satay Sauce (click for recipe)
- Combine coconut milk, garlic, ginger, curry powder and salt in a small mixing bowl.
- Mix until evenly combined.
- Marinate chicken with mixture for 2–4 hours.
- Soak wooden skewers for a minimum of 1 hour, prior to grilling.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Skewer chicken tenders with the pre-soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 8–12 minutes, turning as necessary to cook evenly.
- Serve with “peanut” satay sauce.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week