“Peanut” Satay Sauce
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Sunbutter
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Lime, juice
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Water, hot
- 3 cloves 3 cloves 3 cloves Garlic, minced
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Make sunbutter according to recipe.
- Combine sunbutter with all remaining ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Blend until a creamy, smooth consistency.
- Serve with Chicken Satay.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week