Baked Chicken Thigh Wraps
Baked Chicken Thighs has been our go-to meal for as long as we can remember. Adding a little homemade mayo, avocado, and tomato; then combining all the components into a lettuce wrap makes this a healthy, refreshing lunch option.
- 8 8 8 skin on Chicken Thigh, bone in and skin on
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Iceburg Lettuce
- 2 2 2 Tomato, vine-ripened
- 1 1 1 Avocado
- Spicy Brown Mustard, for topping, optional
- Mayonnaise (click for recipe), for topping, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Rinse the chicken under cool water, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, combine the salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Sprinkle each chicken thigh liberally with the seasoning mixture.
- Bake the chicken thighs for 45 minutes.
- When done, remove the chicken thighs from the oven, and cool them to the touch.
- Peel the lettuce leaves off of the head, and wash them under cool water. Pat them dry with a paper towel, or dry them in a salad spinner.
- Rinse and slice the tomato.
- Peel, pit, and slice the avocado.
- To plate the dish, tear pieces of the chicken off of the bone, and stuff each lettuce leaf with chicken, tomato, and avocado.
- Top with spicy mustard and mayonnaise, if desired.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week