Apple Walnut Raisin Chicken Salad
Using Avocado Oil Mayo from Primal Kitchen Foods, this chicken salad paleo, Whole30 and humans-with-taste-buds approved.
- 12.5 oz 12.5 oz 12.5 oz Chicken Breast, (1 Can Premium Chunk, packed in water)
- 0.25 whole 0.25 whole 0.25 whole Onion, Finely diced
- 0.25 whole 0.25 whole 0.25 whole Red Onion, Finely diced
- 2 pieces 2 pieces 2 pieces Celery, large stalks, finely diced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Honeycrisp Apples, chopped
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Raisins
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Organic Walnuts, chopped
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Mayonnaise (click for recipe), Primal Kitchen Foods Avocado Oil Based
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Lemon Juice
- 2 pinch 2 pinch 2 pinch Black Pepper
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Paprika
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Chili Powder
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Finely dice all ingredients except chicken and place into mixing bowl.
- Drain the chicken and stir in last - the chunks will naturally break up as you stir.
- Add the mayo and spices (all can be to taste)
Adjust spices and mayo to your liking!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week