- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Coconut Flour, (crust)
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Arrowroot Powder, (crust)
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Tapioca Starch, (crust)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Beef, Great Lakes brand Unflavored Gelatin, (crust)
- 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp Lard, (crust) at room temperature, soft but not melted
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Water, (crust)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt, (crust)
- .25 lb .25 lb .25 lb Uncured Pepperoni, (filling)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp fresh Basil, (filling) chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Caulifredo Sauce (click for recipe)
- [For the crust] Mix together dry ingredients (coconut, tapioca and arrowroot flours, gelatin, and salt).
- Blend in lard using a fork or pastry blender.
- Mix water in, stirring until a ball of dough forms.
- Wet your hands, then place the ball of dough on a parchment-lined pizza stone.
- Flatten the dough with your palms, then place another sheet of parchment over the top.
- Using a rolling pin, flatten the dough into a big circle.
- Roll out to about 1/4" thickness. You can use your hand to run a little more water around the edges if it threatens to crack.
- Remove top parchment and prepare the fillings.
- [For the filling] Spread sauce over crust, leaving 2-3 inches bare on edges.
- Top with meat, basil and any additional toppings of choice.
- Using the parchment paper underneath, carefully fold up the edges of the crust over the edge of the fillings, again spreading a little water over the crust if need be.
- Cook at 425 for 25 minutes.
Get creative and enjoy your pizzette however you'd like, based on your own dietary needs and preferences!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week