- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Cauliflower
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Chicken Broth (Organic, Free Range, Low Sodium), homemade is best
- 3 clove 3 clove 3 clove Garlic
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Throw all of the ingredients together in a Vitamix or other high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the sauce into a saucepan and simmer for 20-30 minutes to mellow and meld the flavors.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.