Zucchini Muffles (Muffins + Waffles)
With the combination of waffles and muffins, this Zucchini Muffle gives you the best combination to use up those extra zucchinis coming out of the garden.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds, ground
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Baking Powder
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Salt
- .25 Tbsp .25 Tbsp .25 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Zucchini, shredded
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs, Pastured
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl (minus coconut sugar); almond flour, coconut flour, chia seed meal, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, mix together coconut sugar, coconut oil, and lightly whisked eggs.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry and then stir in zucchini.
- Grease waffle iron with butter and add enough batter to make a small waffle.
- Heat for 1-2 minutes or until done.
- Remove and repeat with remaining batter.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week