Yellow Squash Latkes
- 3 3 3 Pastured Eggs
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt and Pepper
- 4 4 4 Yellow Squash
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Grate yellow squash using a food processor or grater.
- Place grated squash in a dish towel and squeeze as much excess liquid from the squash as possible.
- Beat 3 eggs, and mix into squash.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1/2 cup coconut oil in a frying pan.
- Form squash into small cakes, about the size of the palm of your hand, and carefully place in hot oil.
- Fry until crispy, allow to cool slightly, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week