Whole30 friendly Buffalo Wings
This is, hands down, the easiest way to make Buffalo Wings! The tried and true ratio of Frank's Redhot to Butter is 3:2. For a Whole30 compliant version, we're using clarified butter (*ghee) instead! It's just a delicious!
- 4 lb 4 lb 4 lb Chicken Wings, cut into winglets
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Hot Sauce (Frank's Redhot), Original flavor is Whole30 compliant
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Tin Star Cultured Ghee, Add an additional 1/4 cup if you don't like the wings too spicy
- Garden Ranch Dressing (Dairy-free) (click for recipe), for dipping
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 425F.
- Place a wire rack over a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- If not already done, cut wings into winglets (save the wing tips for making stock).
- Place wings on the wire rack with the thicker skin side up. Sprinkle lightly with Pink Himalayan Salt.
- Bake wings for 40 minutes, until crisp and golden.
- While wings are baking, bring together the sauce. Over medium low heat, melt the ghee and add the Frank's Redhot. Whisk to incorporate ghee into hot sauce.
- Remove wings from oven, place in large bowl. Pour over the wing sauce and stir to coat.
- Serve with some Whole30 compliant ranch (like Tessemae's) and some celery sticks.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week