Garden Ranch Dressing (Dairy-free)
This creamy, dairy-free ranch uses fresh herbs from the garden to make a bright and flavorful Ranch dressing that everyone will enjoy! Try it over a salad, with fresh cut veggies, or with buffalo wings!
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Cream, from a can of full fat coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Organic Spices - Garden Ranch Seasoning Mix
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add all of the ingredients except the fresh herbs to a blender, and blend on high until thoroughly mixed.
- Mince the fresh herbs. Add to the blender and pulse to incorporate (if you blend it too much, the ranch dressing will turn green).
- Serve along fresh cut vegetables, buffalo wings, or over your favorite fresh salad!
Alternate Seasoning Mix: Pinch of pepper, pinch of pink himalayan salt, 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic, 1/4 tsp onion powder, 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, 1 Tbsp fresh dill, 2 tsp fresh chives.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.