Whole30 Coconut Shrimp Curry
A warming soup that can be switched up every week with a different protein to keep you full and satisfied with every bite.
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Ghee
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Carrots, chopped
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Celery, chopped
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Cauliflower Rice (click for recipe)
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Shrimp, Raw
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Curry Powder, Primal Palate Blend
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Bone Broth (click for recipe)
- 15 oz 15 oz 15 oz Coconut Milk, full fat
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic, minced
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat and add cooking fat. Once it's hot, add the onion, carrot and celery.
- Cook the vegetables for 5-8 minutes until they soften and the onions become translucent.
- Add the riced cauliflower to the pot and cook for 5 minutes, until it softens, stirring occasionally.
- Add the garlic and shrimp to the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes until the shrimp start to turn pink. Mix everything well.
- Add the curry powder to the pot and stir everything to combine all of the ingredients. Cook for about 3 minutes until it becomes fragrant.
- Add the broth, coconut milk and salt and pepper to the pot and stir again until everything is well combined. Bring the mixture to a boil and then lower the heat.
- Lower the heat to low and let it simmer for 10 minutes, until the liquid is reduced by a third.
- Serve in big bowls and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeEgg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Soups Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.