Veggie and Basil Egg Muffins
These veggie-packed egg muffins make a great breakfast when you're on the go, and are very easy to make!
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Eggs, Pastured
- 0.66 cup 0.66 cup 0.66 cup Zucchini, chopped into small pieces
- 0.66 cup 0.66 cup 0.66 cup Broccoli, chopped into small florets
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin, to grease muffin tin
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Basil, fresh, leaves chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Oregano, dried
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Dry Mustard Powder
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt and Pepper
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Baking Powder
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F) and grease a muffin tin with olive oil.
- Chop the zucchini and broccoli in small pieces. Slice the green onion entirely, including the green ends.
- Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl with the salt, pepper, dry mustard and baking powder. Add the chopped vegetables, the oregano and the chopped basil, whisking together to combine.
- Divide the mixture into 6 muffin cups filling them up to about three quarters. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Coconut Free Dairy Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
baking powder? how much?
1/2 tsp – sorry about that! The recipe has now been edited.