Whether you're celebrating a special occasion, or just celebrating the weekend, these pancakes are the perfect centerpiece to a special brunch.
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 4 4 4 Eggs, Pastured
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Salt, a pinch
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Water
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, blend eggs, vanilla, water, salt, and baking soda with a hand mixer.
- Pour coconut flour into mixture and continue to blend until batter is smooth.
- In a non stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon grass fed butter over medium heat.
- Pour batter into skillet using a large soup spoon.
- Let pancakes cook for 1-2 minutes, flip, and cook for a remaining 1-2 minutes.
- Pancakes will be ready to flip with the batter is firms up slightly.
- If the pancakes are still too runny, allow them to cook a bit longer before flipping.
- Serve with your choice of topping.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week