Vanilla-Espresso Almond Butter
All natural, quick and easy, 3 ingredient, healthy, homemade, vanilla spiked, espresso infused creamy, dreamy almond butter
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Almonds, Raw, unsalted
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Espresso Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 175C (350F)
- Line a large baking sheet with baking/parchment paper (or a non stick silpat mat) and pour your almonds on, making sure they are spread evenly - aka not crowded.
- Roast your almonds for 10 mins, until lightly roasted and slightly golden.
- Pour your roasted almonds into the bowl of your food processor or blender and process until smooth and creamy (or your desired consistency). Initially the almonds would grind down into a powder, give it a minute or two and the oils will extract and it will become deliciously, thick, rich and creamy. You may need to stop and scrap down the sides of the bowl occasionally.
- Once you have blended to your desired consistency, add your salt, espresso and vanilla then process until combined.
- Taste and adjust seasoning accordingly - add a little extra salt or more vanilla/espresso if you feel the need and if you prefer a thinner consistency feel free to add a drizzle of coconut oil to thin it out.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. It should keep well for up to 2 weeks - if it lasts that long! (seriously, good luck with that!)
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week