TURKISH STYLE SPICY SAVORY BREAKFAST BOWLS
- 14 oz 14 oz 14 oz Diced Tomatoes, Canned (drained)
- 14 oz 14 oz 14 oz Italian Sausage, Hot, spicy ground sausage , ground chorizo or meat of your choice
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Green Chilies, Chopped (canned or fresh)
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Apricots, chopped dried turkish apricots
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Cream
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Smoked Paprika, or hot paprika
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt, Onion Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs, hard boiled
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Plain Greek Yogurt, or plain goats milk yogurt
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Parsley, fresh (save some for topping)
- First drain you tomatoes and green chilies if you are using canned. If you are using fresh, be sure to chop extra fine.
- Place tomatoes, ground chorizo/sausage, and chilies in a skillet on medium heat for few minutes until mixed together.
- Add in cream, rest of your spices, diced apricots, and parsley (save some for topping too). Cook for 10 minutes or until meat is thoroughly cooked through.
- Add a 1 tsp or more of lemon juice (to enhance spices) and mix again.
- Remove from heat.
- Place 1 cup of tomato/meat mixture into individual bowls. Top with 1/2 a hard boiled egg and 3 - 4 tbsp goats milk yogurt.
- Garnish with extra parsley, bacon crumbles, pepper/salt, and red pepper.
- Serve with grain free flat bread and cucumber if desired.
OPTIONAL: * Bacon Crumbles for topping This dish can easily be made vegetarian by using tempeh or scrambled tofu with the tomatoes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week