Tomato Pesto Flatbread
This Tomato Pesto Flatbread has a crispy crust with garden tomatoes and balsamic, everything a pizza lover needs.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Grain Free Garlic Herb Flatbread (click for recipe)
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Tomato, sliced
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Basil Pesto (click for recipe)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Basil, fresh, chopped
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Parmesan Cheese
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Make flatbread pizza according to the directions
- Remove from oven, spread with pesto and add sliced tomatoes.
- Put back in the oven for 5-8 minutes or until tomatoes begin to soften slightly.
- Remove from oven drizzle with balsamic, sprinkle with parmesan and add freshly chopped basil.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Egg Free Other Pescetarian Shellfish Free Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.