Thick and Soft Snickerdoodles
Get your fix of of this thick and soft grain-free version of your favorite autumn cookie!
- 1.75 cup 1.75 cup 1.75 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Salt
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Baking Soda
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Cream of Tartar
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Coconut Oil, Organic, melted
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Honey, Raw
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Eggs, Pastured
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cinnamon, ground
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 375 and line a cookie sheet with a nonstick pad or parchment.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (almond flour through cream of tartar)
- In a small bowl, pour melted coconut oil, while still slightly warm, over the honey and stir together to combine.
- Pour beaten egg and honey/oil into the dry ingredient mixture and stir to combine very thoroughly.
- In another small bowl, whisk together cinnamon and remaining coconut sugar.
- Portion into 3 Tablespoon servings, roll into balls, and flatten slightly with your palm. Dip each cookie facedown into the cinnamon-sugar mixture before placing on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, until coconut has darkened slightly. Allow to cool and firm up slightly on cookie sheet for about 15 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
I go heavy on the cinnamon-sugar dusting and love cinnamon so it is a heavy flavor. If you don't like cinnamon as much, or prefer more sweetness, dial back the cinnamon to a 1/2 Tablespoon and use 1 1/2 Tablespoon sugar instead.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCookies Dairy Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.