A tangy take on a BBQ favorite!
- 14 oz 14 oz 14 oz Cabbage, Shredded
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Mayonnaise (click for recipe)
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp Onion, minced
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Dill Weed
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Garlic Powder
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Black Pepper
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt, + more to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine cabbage mixture with apple cider vinegar, mayo and mustard.
- Add in seasonings/spices and mix well.
- Place in fridge until ready for eating and serve chilled.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week