Tandoori Shrimp Stir-Fry
A “Tandoor” refers to a clay oven methods used for slow-cooking. In western cooking, Tandoori often is used loosely to describe specific seasonings used in Indian cooking. Tandoori seasoning goes great with chicken or kabobs, but we love it in this shrimp stir-fry.
- 1.5 lb 1.5 lb 1.5 lb Raw Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ghee
- 1 1 1 Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 1 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Tandoori Spice
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- Iceburg Lettuce, shredded
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse the shrimp under cool water, and pat dry.
- In a large skillet, melt the ghee over medium heat.
- Add the onion and red bell pepper, and sauté until the onion is translucent.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet, and continue to sauté until the shrimp is pink and no longer translucent.
- Season with garlic powder, salt, pepper, Tandoori spice blend, red pepper flakes, and coconut aminos. Stir until the shrimp is evenly seasoned.
- Serve over shredded lettuce.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week