Sweet Potato Latkes
A Vegan, Paleo,Gluten Free, No Fry Sweet Potato Latke. So healthy, yet so delicious. Perfect for the Fall.
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Sweet Potato, Shredded
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs, Beaten
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Onion, Chopped
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Nutmeg Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Grease two baking sheets. Pre-heat your oven to 400F.
- Peel and then shred your sweet potatoes. Once you've shredded them, add all your other ingredients to a your shredded sweet potatoes and mix together with your hands.
- Now make little handful balls from the mixture. Place them on the baking sheets and flatten them out.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Then take them out of the oven, flip, apply some olive oil with a brush and bake some more. I like mine to be crispier.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week