Sweet Potato & Cauliflower Patties
A simple, comforting side dish that also freezes beautifully.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Sweet Potato, peeeld, cubed and steamed
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Cauliflower, chopped and steamed
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Almond Meal/Flour
- 2 pinch 2 pinch 2 pinch Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Garlic Powder
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Steam the potato and cauliflower.
- Put the cooked cauliflower and sweet potato in a bowl and mash with potato masher. Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Shape into patties or balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the tops begin to brown.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Side Dishes
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.