Sweet BBQ Rib Glaze
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Aminos
- .1 fl oz .1 fl oz .1 fl oz Fish Sauce, (about 5 drops)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 3 cloves 3 cloves 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp ground Cinnamon
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel and mince garlic.
- Whisk together coconut aminos, mustard, fish sauce, garlic, and salt.
- Brush ribs with glaze. Save any remaining.
- Sprinkle cinnamon, paprika, and salt to evenly distribute on ribs.
- Brush ribs with remaining ribs while grilling.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week