Sweet and Spicy Strawberry Salsa
All natural, quick and easy, light, fresh, sweet, spicy and seriously delicious!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Strawberries, roughly chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Red Onion, finely diced
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Green Chilies, finely chopped, more or less to taste/with or without seeds depending on how firey you like your salsa 🙂
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients into a small bowl and stir to combine. If you are making this ahead of time, donu2019t add the lime juice until a few minutes before you are ready to serve ad the acidity from the lime can cause the strawberries to break down a little after a few hours.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge until you're ready to serve - should keep well for 2-3 days but, mine has never lasted that long.
- Serve it with your favorite salad, or with some grilled chicken, fish, steak, or simply straight up by the spoonful or grab a big ol' bag of your favorite chips and go to town baby.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week