Sweet and Spicy Sesame “Noodles”
All natural, quick and easy, healthy, homemade, simply sensational, delicious, nutritious, sweet and spicy sesame “noodles”
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Zucchini, Spiralized
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Carrots, Spiralized
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Red Cabbage, finely sliced
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Snap Peas
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Healthy Homemade Sweet Chili Sauce (click for recipe), for the sauce
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp wheat-free Tamari, for the sauce
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Fish Sauce, for the sauce
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt, for the sauce
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper, for the sauce
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds, For serving
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cilantro, For serving
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Red Chili (Fresh, Asian-style), finely sliced - For serving
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Lime, sliced, for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small bowl or jug, place sweet chili sauce, fish sauce and tamair and stir to combine, set aside
- Place a fry pan (or wok) over medium high heat, add a little coconut (or olive) oil along with your garlic and saute for 1-2 mins until deliciously fragrant and slightly caramelized.
- Add zucchini, carrots, cabbage and snow peas and stir to combine. Allow to cook for 1-2 mins until slightly tender and heated through.
- Add your sweet chili dressing and stir to combine. Continue to cook until heated through and vegetables are cooked to your liking. I personally like to have it on the heat for just a minute so my vegetables are still slightly crisp and have a little bite to them. Feel free to play around and make it the way you like it, do what you feel 🙂
- To serve, top with a sesame seeds, coriander and chili (if using) then finish with an extra cheeky drizzle of sweet chili sauce.
This salad is delicious served hot or cold so feel free to double (or quadruple) the recipe so you can enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free Pescetarian Salads Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.